Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy everything the many worlds of my mind have to offer

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Scroll Puzzle Designs

One of the 3D art forms that I've found I like to do is scroll saw puzzles and other things done on a scroll saw. I hope to have some pictures of finished puzzles up here sometime, but at the moment I don't have any finished puzzles (either gave them to people or they were ruined when the mice got into them, grr!!), or a working scroll saw to make new ones. But I do have a couple of designs that I made that I can post here.


These were made for a couple of friends. I was going to make them as Christmas presents a couple years ago, but when I went to start working on them a small part in the blade holding arm was broke, so I couldn't make them.

1 comment: