Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy everything the many worlds of my mind have to offer

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Blog

So I finally decided to start my own blog for my art and writing. I've seen several artists with blogs and finally decided it was time to set one up for myself. On this blog I'll be posting images of my art, generally scanned images from my sketch books, but I do have and plan on making more 3D art that will require photos. I also plan on putting up things that I have written ranging from chapters of stories I have worked on, short stories, and the random poem that might creep out of my skull. I do enjoy photography and if I can find anything that seems artistic enough or interesting enough I may post that here too. Over the next few weeks I'll slowly be uploading all of my current art and writing and editing the blog as need be to make it run smoothly and cohesively. Hope you enjoy my artwork and whatever else makes it's way on here. I look forward to hearing from you and hope that you all have a wonderful day :)
 - Draco

No comments:

Post a Comment