Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy everything the many worlds of my mind have to offer

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Project Runway

So I love Project Runway. I think the designers are so interesting. Clothing design would be a thought for me, but I just don't think I could do all of the sewing, lol. I was watching the rerun's of season 8 before the premiere of season 9 a couple weeks ago and this pooped out of my brain

I really love floral and vine patterns in clothing, and love drawing leaves and such. In one of the episodes, a contestant had a drape from the shoulder like the one in my picture and I absolutely loved it. I really like the toga style of clothing in a way, but making the dress part form fitting I thought that it would bring it more into the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment