Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy everything the many worlds of my mind have to offer

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What Craziness Ensues

A couple years ago me and a friend went with my mom and her boyfriend to watch them play in a pool league, my mom, her boyfriend, and my friend were all on the league at the time. That night my friend didn't end up playing so we both sat back and watched. Eventually getting bored my mind wandered and this popped out of it:

A very homicidal bear, Ms. Barbie decided she was going to cheat on him with another denizen of the stuffed world. When he found out, he confronted them about, which ended in what they thought was the bear's death. Little did they know that he had survived and now wants revenge. When I sewed him back up I could only find three of the legs and one of his eyes, he requested the new leg. I armed him a little heavily though, hehe.

My friend drew the mouth and the spiked bat leg, I drew the rest. The mouth is kind of his signature thing and I thought it just fit in that maliciously mad sort of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment